Monday 18 August 2014

- My First Graze Box

I realise I am extremely late to the graze box party but last week I finally jumped on the bandwagon and ordered my first box. When the graze box craze first began, I was tempted to get one but I am a very fussy eater and thought I probably wouldn't like many of the snacks. However, a couple of weeks ago I received a voucher code (I think it was in a magazine) to get my first box free (normally £3.99) so I decided to go for it.


As part of my healthier eating/weight loss journey, I decided to opt for the light box. As the name suggests, the light box contains a selection of their lowest-calorie snacks which are all between 50 and 150 calories each. When I've heard about graze box in the past, I was always under the impression that the snacks you receive are totally at random but, as a fussy eater, I was very impressed at how much control you can have. When ordering, all the products will be selected as 'try' which means you are 'happy to try' this snack and you may be sent it in a future box. If you don't like something you can 'bin' it and they promise never to send you it. You can also select 'send soon' if there's something you really fancy and they will try to put it in your next box where possible. You can also rate products as 'like' (send occasionally) or 'love' (send regularly) and you can decide how often you are sent a box.


1) Herby Bread Basket
"basil baguettes, garlic crostini and oregano rice crackers"

2) Toffee Apple
"toffee sauce with granny smith apple" only 74 calories


3) Lightly Toasted Pistachios
"whole pistachios toasted with a little salt"


4) Rough Blend Peanut Butter with Pretzel Sticks
the name says it all really...

Overall, I was very pleased with my first graze box experience. I think it is a great way to try a variety of snacks and is great value (especially as a lot of healthier snacks can be expensive in shops). The website was easy to use, I received my box quickly and it fits through the letter box so you don't have to be in when it is delivered.

Do you receive graze boxes? What's your favourite snack you've tried in one?

Julie x

3 comments:

  1. I must say your style of writing is very impressive! You have a fantastic blog and all the pictures are wonderful! Loved everything!

    Would you like to follow each other via bloglovin, gfc, instagram, twitter, facebook and g+? Do visit my blogs and let me know in comments where you follow and I will follow back from both my blog!

    Have a lovely week ahead! :)
    Charu
    http://www.myglossyaffair.com/
    http://www.myfashionfootprints.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a bunch for stopping by my blog!! Followed back on all! :)

      Keep in touch
      Charu
      http://www.myglossyaffair.com/

      Delete
  2. Looks so yummy!

    New post on my blog it'll mean the world to me if you check it out :)
    http://mathildasbeautylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete